“Nothing we've seen comes close to the quality of care and attention our child has received at GBN. They really do an excellent job of building a sense of community and family.”
–Jessica Cassidy, parent
Establishing a parent partnership is core to our mission. Working together on your child’s individual developments our goal.
- Family Intake Conference and Transition Meetings.
- Formal parent teacher conferences two times per year.
- Individual developmental portfolios with photos, artwork and key physical, social and academic milestones.
- Parent seminars discussing topics for young children of interest to our families.
- Availability for informal conferences and calls at any time.
- Weekly newsletters.